I've been chewing my way through the essentials and the recommended UI/UX list.
This is where I am up to, always open to something new.
Unread and on the shelf:
- About Face - Alan Cooper, Robert Reiman, David Cronin, Christopher Noessel
- Universal Principles of Design - William Lidwell, Kritina Holden, Jill Butler
- Designing Interfaces - Jennifer Tidwell, Charles Brewer, Aynne Valencia
- Lean UX - Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden
- Change By Design - Tim Brown
- 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People - Susan M. Weinschenk, Ph.D.
- Show Your Work!: Austin Kleon
- The Design of Everyday Things - Don Norman
- Emotional Design - Don Norman
- Thinking, Fast and Slow - Daniel Kahneman
- Don't Make Me Think! - Steve Krug
- User Friendly - Cliff Kuang, Robert Fabricant
- Sprint - Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky, Braedon Kowitz
- Make Time - Jake Knapp, John Zeratsky
- The Non-Designer's Design Book - Robin Williams
- Hooked - Nir Eyal
- Making and Breaking the Grid - Timothy Samara